Jan 8, 2012

A Sunday walk around the park.

Today was warm, but a little bit grey, & a little bit drizzly - so I shot the few photos I took in black & white.

We are loving our new morning church schedule. And by loving, I mean that Quinn gets a proper nap in afternoon, & we get to do the same thing. Happy! Church is still a total disaster of course, but it's really just about survival until Quinn can go to nursery in two blessed months. Until then, I have to give myself a pep talk every week we go, trying to convince myself that chasing a wiggly toddler around the hallways for three hours somehow results in increased spirituality through osmosis.

Q is doing this hilarious thing where he shoot an arm out & goes ahhh!! Like he's casting a spell on us, or trying to cast out an evil spirit. Below - he got ahold of a honey-dipper-thing (that actually comes with my favorite bubble bath...) & turned it into a magic wand. 




2 comments:

Heidi said...

Nursery is a great thing. Hang in there

Meg said...

Don't you wish you had access to his innermost thoughts to know what kind of spells he was casting out with his little honeycomb wand?