Dec 26, 2006

The Grinch.


As a gift for directing The Messiah in New Canaan, Mike's mom received tickets for all of us to go see Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas on Broadway. It turns out that it wasn't so great, but the tickets were free and it was sort of cute I suppose. A four year old may have had some fun. Mike particularly enjoyed the nap he was able to take during the rather dull rendition of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch." Oh well. It was fun to get together with Mike's entire family in the city nonetheless, poor music & all.


My parents were kind enough to bring me a Costco-size box of my favorite instant apple cider when they came to visit the other week. It reminds me of home & is so yummy. For some reason, I haven't been able to find it anywhere on the East Coast (sort of like how my sister Tara couldn't find salsa or tortillas in Philadelphia when she lived there about 6 years ago). Anyway- we came home tonight & made some. Delicious.

No comments: