Jul 28, 2007

gloss.

Mike and were in the car today, and I pulled out lip gloss from my purse. Mike took one look and said, "What?! REVLON?!" He knows that I'm a little bit of a brand snob {aka "loyal"} when it comes to cosmetics. Tara introduced me to Revlon's Super Lustrous Lip Gloss {in "Toast To Shine"- not pictured - It's more brown/gold} when we were at the lake- she actually gave me her tube because I liked it so much {good sister}. The color is beautiful, has great staying power, & it's a steal at about $5. Oh- & did I mention that it has moisturizers and SPF 15? Tara originally bought hers at Costco of all places. I picked up my 2nd tube at Target this afternoon. I definitely recommend {although I'll still use my favorites from Stila & MAC of course}.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

oh Kathryn...you and your makeup! I'm not a big makeup person, but for what its worth I really like Neutrogenas lip gloss...it also has moisturizer and SPF 15. This Revlon gloss looks good too. Maybe I will give it a try. :)

Tara Edwards said...

Target has it?! Go figure! Target has everything! I'm glad you like it and I'll go tomorrow to get another tube. Costco isn't carrying it anymore, however they do now have a mascara that is supposed to be amazing.

Missy said...

Really?! Hmmm...that's interesting Kathryn. Is it sticky?

k. said...

Yup- Target has it Tara. Exact same stuff. I'll buy you a tube (I owe you one).

Missy, it's not sticky at all- really smooth & moisturizing. I really like it.