Sep 16, 2007

Tomorrow is Monday.

We went through our Sunday with our camera's ISO setting just a little off, so we have some "artistic" pictures to share from our day. Oh well.

I discovered the North Woods of Central Park on my run yesterday & decided to take Mike back today after church. It's so fun to discover new {& quiet} places in the city. We went on a long walk through the "woods", & for Manhattan, it really was magnificent. Besides the rustling of homeless men in the woods, it was perfectly quiet & peaceful. I almost felt like I was at Priest Lake. We explored the woods, made our way down the west side of the park, & caught the cross-town bus back home. It was a great walk on a beautiful day.

We had a nice weekend. Yesterday was wonderfully productive. I ran, we cleaned, made our weekly trip to Trader Joe's & even squeezed in a date {dinner at a what turned out to be overrated Italian place in the West Village called Bar Piti}. Our friend Ryan came over for dinner tonight- We cooked up a feast of gourmet spaghetti, yummy garlic bread, salad, & triple-berry crisp. I'm pretty sure I don't need to eat for the rest of the week.
.
And tomorrow- tomorrow is Monday. Sigh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so pretty. I love Sunday walks. But why can't I enlarge the last picture?? You're mini...

Missy said...

I like the artistic look - and I love Central Park. Is it Fall weather yet?

Elizabeth said...

why is the only pic of you like a mile away?

k. said...

Maybe it just wasn't a pretty day for me.