Nov 28, 2007

Bare Minerals.

I finally did it. Thanks to Kera, Joanna & all over my other friends who swear by it, I finally made the switch to Bare Minerals. It really feels like my face is naked, but looks like I have near-perfect skin {which I really just don't}. I've always wanted to be a no-makeup person {or at least a no-foundation person... it feels so gross}, & this is sort of one step closer.
.
Bare Escentuals uses only the finest ingredients in our products. Made with crushed minerals from the earth, 100% pure bareMinerals:

-is free of preservatives, talc, oil, fragrance and other potential skin irritants
-is free of fillers and binders
-is weightless
-provides adjustable coverage—from light to full
-will improve the condition of the skin over time

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh I am dying to try this!

Missy said...

Really?? It actually feels like nothing is on it? I want to try it!

k. said...

Really. Like, I asked the women, "Is this like the children's book The Emperor's New Clothes? Did you just magically make my skin look better without actually doing anything??" It sort of feels funny. I'm just used to wearing makeup, which is actually gross if you think about it for too long.

I also asked if anyone ever left the store without buying it, after trying it for the first time. She said no.

And FYI- I bought the starter kit. It came with brushes, and all the "stuff" I need. It's not complicated at all though. She did half my face and made me do the other side. Super easy. Very surprising.

Oh- and I'm not giving up my MAC eyeshadow. Ever. Or mascara. Or my lipgloss. I'm still loyal.

Kera said...

This make up has changed my skin! I am so happy you like it!! Take pictures please!!!

I am not giving up my mac eye shadow either... But I am in need of some colors . . . I only own neutrals! Can we have an eye make up party in Spokane? Also, lips, I don't own a piece of lip, well, anything. . .

Lula. said...

OOh, sounds like something I would like to try. I have yet to find a foundation that I love. It seems like I get something different every time. I so wish I could be a no make-up person, too. I just don't think that will ever happen.

Lindsey said...

Okay - I've been wanting to try this. Glad to here you love it! So does my sister. I'm sure I'll get the starter kit over the holidays (it's cheaper in the US).

Kellie said...

When you get back from Seattle, we will have to show and tell! I'd like something new and it sounds great. By the way, I like the revised header, I'm not going to forget you offered to make me one :)