Feb 27, 2008

Lightning.

My airplane to Boston tonight was struck by lighting. Scary. Immediately after, we started plummeting towards the earth at what felt like warp speed. Okay, maybe we didn't start plummeting, but it really felt like it, & we were definitely going fast. The absolute downpour likely did not help calm my fears. Our final decent was bumpy enough that I just about lost the sushi I had for dinner {that would not have been pretty}.
.
I hate massive amounts of turbulence. I also apparently really hate getting struck by lighting.

3 comments:

suz said...

Yikes! I hope the rest of your flights this week are much less eventful!

Mike said...

yesterday was a sketchy day to be flying. I had a few good scares on my flight as well. The little girl next to me was sobbing uncontrollably.

Kellie said...

That does not sound cool. Glad you made it home safely.