May 28, 2008

Feet.



We are going to be runners. Together.
.
I ordered Mike a current pair of his favorite Mizuno's, & ordered this year's version of my favorite Nike's as well {they feel like you're running on a feather bed}. I didn't really know that shoes came in seasons {e.g. I ran in Nike's Air Zoom Vomero+ 2 last year, & ordered the 3 this time around}. Go figure, but I guess it makes sense. I've never used Zappos, but man, you can't beat the price & service, in addition to the lack of sales tax & shipping charges.
.
I'm excited to enjoy running again.

5 comments:

Missy said...

LOVE getting new running shoes. Seriously, my favorite.

Jennifer said...

Zappos and I had a serious relationship when I was teaching. They are the best! If you need to return a pair of shoes, they'll even credit your card before you send the shoes back! Crazy good customer service.

Lindsey said...

I like companies with free shipping.

Tara Edwards said...

I need to check out Zappos, but I love my assics, although I've been tempted to go to our local Road Runner store and run on their treadmill so they can tell me how I run.

Lula. said...

Zappos is awesome!! You are right about their prices, plus they are awesome with returns. Not to mention the fact that they have such a wide selection!