Sep 11, 2008

I'm obsessed with really random songs right now.

David Archuleta. I would totally go to his concert if I were 17.

Speaking of American Idol...

And our friend from across the pond...

Vintage Tori. Still love her.

Amos soothes the soul.

Bret introduced me to Regina a few years ago. Her voice is hauntingly beautiful.

I also love this Feist video. I would have hung on to my bangs if they always looked as good as hers do. And I clearly have a crush on Chris Brown's songs. I like this one too. It reminds me of summer nights in college.

7 comments:

Jill said...

i love when brad sings leona lewis in a really high pitch voice "bleedin' bleedin" so funny. i'm going to have fun listening to all of these. we should talk, i think we may be musical pals too.

(does my excessive commenting drive you crazy?)

k. said...

I think we are likely musical pals, although I promise that David Archuleta-esque songs are generally not in my regular rotation. :)

I am supportive of excessive commenting. It makes me feel loved. :)

Lizzie said...

Mary & I went to see David Archuleta on the today show. We felt like we were 17 and it was totally awesome :) Also remember when David Archelta sang "With you" on American Idol? And also, I recently made JT listen to "No Air" on my ipod on the way home from the gym the other morning. He did not catch the vision of it. Also love John & Amos & Regina. And I want to know what else is on your ipod. And I feel like you would love this fiest video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fciD_II7NI
Okay I'm done now. :)

Heidi said...

Feist sang on Sesame Street the other day. It was fun. I know what am I doing watching that show when my baby is an infant?

k. said...

Jill- Mike does the exact same thing. You should hear him sing Shakira.

Lizzie- We are musical soulmates. :)

Lizze + Heidi - I watched it! I loved it! So funny.

Kera said...

Your music posts are my fav. Especially when you introduce me to new and great ones.

The Jackson Three said...

Love the Leona Lewis song - but Kevin insists that she says "keep breathing"...pretty funny.