Dec 3, 2008

I liked her belt.

I have a friend at work who is especially talented with a sewing machine. I keep telling her that she should quit her day job & work on her Etsy shop full time. I loved the belt that she was wearing the other day, & when she told me that she had made it herself (no surprise), I asked her if she could make me pillows out of the same fabric. One week later & voila - I have four of these pretties in my living room. I love the birds, the brown, the big button in the middle (I'll claim that idea) & the orange.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Adorable! What a nice friend. The button in the middle is a nice touch too. :)

Jill said...

they look awesome

Heidi said...

Very cute and vintage looking. Yay for talented friends.

Elizabeth said...

Love them.. she should sell them..

Missy said...

Does she have an etsy shop? love them.

Jennifer said...

I think I have a purse made from the same fabric...courtesy of Etsy, of course.

Unknown said...

I love them too! I need new couch pillows.