Apr 30, 2009

PB&J. The band.

We went & saw Peter, Bjorn & John last night at Webster Hall with Brad & Jill (with Erin & Matt at home with a sick Fox, but there in spirit). They were great, & it was so much fun. So were the arepas we got before at Caracas Arepa Bar, as were the donuts from The Dessert Truck - & the hot chocolate from Max Brenner was pretty good too, when we realized that we had a few hours to kill (why do concerts say that they're starting at 7pm, when they really mean 10:40pm?).

Good times with good friends. 

Off to Florida we go!


Today's Mileage: 3.7 miles. Treadmill. I was on a time crunch, still needing to pack & make it to the airport. I took it easy.
Mood: Much better than the few days past. I finally felt myself again. I like to run. It makes me feel strong. I feel really great when I've finished.
Observation: I now know all of the words to Taylor Swift's "Love Story". Time to update the iPod.

I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby just say yes

5 comments:

erin said...

i don't even know what arepas are but i'm pretty sure i need some. and i don't really like diet coke but your picture has got me thirsting. looks so silvery and chilly and refreshing. i can feel the bubbles.

thanks for whistling for me.

Unknown said...

I love that the diet coke got the biggest spread.

Jill said...

that was fun! and those arepas... mmm... must go back.

k. said...

Not for any particular reason though, K. Just what happens when I want all of my photos the same width for aesthetic purposes. :)

And I haven't TOTALLY fallen off the wagon though. Maybe 1 per month, or two, max. But doesn't it look SO good? It was a nice diet coke.

Jamie said...

so jealous - i love pb & j (the band). i bet they were great to hear live!