Aug 26, 2009

Afternoon stroll.



My camera, my polaroid & yours truly spent some time at the farmer's market at Union Square this afternoon. It was wonderful, & smelled like nature.

I bought myself a big bouquet of beautiful green flowers (of course I forgot what they are called, even though I asked three times) for $5. They made me smile on my way home on the (crowded) subway, even though I felt a teensy bit overwhelmed today.

I think I need to do this more often. The flower part. Not the overwhelmed part.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I know those types of days too well lately Kathryn.

Love this photo...love all your photos. Keep taking them, you're only getting better and better at it.

Try to get some rest, usually that helps me on the super overwhelming days.

Lizzie said...

I love Green Market. It is easy to get lost & spend an hour there. Beautiful picture!