Aug 30, 2009

Since we're on the topic of a little L.O.V.E.


Mike grew up in Connecticut with five guys who have set the (insurmountable) bar for all future male friendships for the rest of eternity. You should hear their stories. These five will always, always be Mike's best friends. Matt Nelson got married when Mike & I were dating (I caught the bouquet at their reception). We became the Whitings a year or so later. Ryan Howes married Whitney last fall, & Kevin Konkos & Claire tied the knot in Arizona this spring. We're going to the final wedding this November in Newport. Mike (Jenson) is marrying Sarah Jayne (Jensen). The poor girl has to change her name by one letter.

Jill Thomas took their engagement photos (more here). I almost cried when I saw them. They're just that good. This week I'm going to fast & pray that I can be as good of a photographer as Jill is some day.

We're excited for the wedding season that seems to be upon us. Will someone please find me a dress (dresses!)?

5 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

Wow! Amazing photographs!!!! Seriously!

noelle said...

i'll be fasting and praying, too. for myself! she is awesome.

Missy said...

Do you need a place to stay?? It's a short drive on the toll road from our house:)

Kera said...

wow. really really cute and fresh.

erin said...

let's play the "who do you know" game. just ride with me for a sec. so, i just found this out... the howes guy? his younger brother is married to amber, and amber is my best friend lindsay's friend since birth. follow? okay. that's it. these people are pretty and it makes me feel bad.