Feb 20, 2010

In N Out.

I like mine Animal Style, with cheese. And I determined that I prefer no pickles & no lettuce. Please.

We went three times in Utah. I'm still detoxing.

I still like Shake Shack best. But I love In N Out (& Five Guys, too). 

Although why are their shakes so thick?! The thickness is really excessive, I think.

Tara's kids obviously loved it, too. Spencer, especially. Ellie even ate her ENTIRE hamburger, & then asked for another. Not bad for a girl who eats every other day & gets full on water.

(Spencer's dark circles under his eyes? Tara & her family had arrived the night before & the kids stayed up way too late playing with their friends that they were staying with. I tried some of my Erase Paste on him - it generally cures even my darkest of circles - & it didn't make the slightest difference. Poor guy.)







4 comments:

Jill said...

that made me laugh about the excessively thick shakes. it reall is like concrete.

Kera said...

we were having a five guys vs. in & out debate last night. truth is, they are both pretty tasty. i might have to go get a hamburger tomorrow.

spencer looks like a little patrick!

Missy said...

is it a teensy bit strange to see an in 'n out in utah? I don't know...

Tara said...

We need an in n out in Oregon, although 5 Guys is pretty good. I asked them to double cook our fries the other day and they were yummy. Not as fun as eating a Shake Shake burger in New York with you or In n out with fun hats, but still pretty good.