Jun 30, 2010

Priest Lake '10: A Tuesday.



Danner boots.


Danner the dog.




Quincy.




Afternoon craft project: Family Totem Poles.


My artistic representation of Baby Boy.


Mike's artistic representation - using the extra materials of tape & a paper cup - of me at 28 weeks. Mike: You have green eyes & you're wearing Tory Burch flats!


7 Hudson families + parents = 8 totem poles.


Elizabeth & Noah.


Sleeping Harrison & Ellie.


Dinner for 30 people requires a lot of kebabs.


Haidyn & Tara practicing tubing (while tethered to the dock).


Mike & his weapons. 






Spencer sprayed Mike in the back (!!) with a squirt gun. Mike retaliated & threw Spencer in the water, naturally.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Mike is hilarious!! His interpretation of you at 28 weeks?...that is genius!! I love the totem pole craft activity - what a great way to bring your family to life.

Love your pictures - Priest Lake looks like the most beautiful place.

Erin said...

What?! I didn't know there was a Quincy in your family! Shes darling.

Looks like a totally fun trip. Reminds me of our family trips to Lake Powell which I haven't been able to attend the last few years.. Bummer.