Jul 26, 2010

Comic Con 2010.

Pretty sure that there won't be a 2011 or a 2012. We'll call this a once in a lifetime experience.

I mentioned that I was Hector Arce for the day, right? That made me laugh. Mike had a ridiculous badge as well, but we were lucky to have them at all.

Did you know that apparently My Little Pony is making a big comeback? So they say. I personally hope He-Man & She-Ra  do, too. I wasn't really very big into cartoons growing up (they scared me - especially Gargamel from The Smurfs, & Count Dracula from Sesame Street - don't ask), but I remember playing those.

Also - we heard that there were 150,000 people in town for this convention. ONE HUNDRED & FIFTY THOUSAND! I mean, I know that some of those included people like Angelina Jolie (so says People.com), but the majority were just common folk - like my flight from JFK to San Diego that was apparently full of people going just for fun. I know this because they were ALL talking about it,  while hooking up their iPhones with all sorts of cords so that they could play games with each other the entire flight. Hilarious. 









2 comments:

Jill said...

How convenient that Mike had a "work trip" at the exact same time.

Missy said...

I'm loving how you have outfits to match every occasion. dinner in la jolla? white jeans and rosey shirt. comic con? distressed jeans and maternity boyfriend t (ish).

I would have felt out of place too. but, what a cool mama baby boy will think you are!