Sep 15, 2010

Martha + JCrew + Justin Long.


Yesterday was a busy day. This week has been a busy week. I swear I've walked a dozen miles (not kidding) in the past 48 hours. Where is Baby Boy?! I'm trying.

Yesterday started out with a sample sale (Polarn O. Pyret + Imps & Elfs) with Corinne, Jill & Amy where I found a few last minute outfits that I just needed. Love both of those lines, & I love that I didn't have to pay full price. I love little boys clothing like I thought I never could. I'm so excited to dress this boy. 

Then! Martha. 

I went to my sweet friend who maybe I shouldn't mention by name since she was maybe sort of technically playing hookie from work. But it was fun! We wore all JCrew since the episode featured the brand (I cheated & wore maternity leggings), & it was a requirement for sitting in our "fan" section seats. We got cute little JCrew tote bags, nail polish & a copy of PS I Made This which was featured in the last segment of the show.

And Justin Long! Oh my gosh. He's really, really funny. Martha's show is typically so dry & boring, but Justin - he was a riot, & put Martha in her place about a dozen times (Will you just stop yelling at me?!). Loved him.

The show airs Thursday of this week. Keep your eyes peeled for the 9-month pregnant girl in plaid (why do I do these things to myself?!).

(Thanks, J!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kathryn,

Do you see the girl third from the right under the "Martha" sign? That is me!! I thought I recognized you from you blog:) We have never met, but I love you blog!!

Kristen

k. said...

Kristen, what?! Seriously?! You should have said hi! Are you a New Yorker? This kills me. :)

JC said...

I'm pretty sure that no one from work reads your blog, at least I hope not. :) hah hah. Norris has it scheduled to record on the DVR if you wanna swing by tomorrow. :) Thanks for being a great date!! xo

Unknown said...

I should have said hello, but I didn't want to look like a crazy stalker! I wish we lived in the city, but we live in NJ near Princeton. it is a small world:)