Jan 26, 2011

Some days, we just lounge in our jammies.

Mike is traveling all week, so Quinn & I have been able to spend a lot of quality time together (which I suppose we always do - so there's nothing too new here). Activities include eating, diaper changing, dressing, singing songs, practicing standing & sitting up, playing with his bird friends, tummy time, sitting & staring at each other figuring out what to do next, staring at the snow that WON'T STOP, taking photos & practicing sitting in the Bumbo. We had better success with the latter yesterday (& there was no puking on Q's part from being totally overwhelmed).

Oh. And confession: Yesterday, Quinn was in his pajamas all day long. It was that kind of day (I only cried once - I'm grateful for good friends that keep me sane). I put him in a fresh pair after his bath, but seriously. The poor child. 











2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The one of him laughing is great. And I love the jammies--totally worthy of an all-day wearing.

Tara Edwards said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! How is he big enough for him to sit up!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!