May 29, 2012

TX.


We spent Memorial Day weekend together in San Antonio for a mini-vacation. We really liked it - & got to do a lot of fun things like ride the train at the zoo (twice), meet up with some new-slash-old friends, & go to a miniature amusement park (everything is better when it's miniature). I took a lot of photos & a lot of video, but I'll save that sorting for another day.

Q came home with a split-open lip & double goose eggs on his forehead, but I think we all had a really happy time together nonetheless. And now - my laundry is done (finally), the house is picked up, I knocked a few really important things off of my to-do list today & I've survived Day One of Mike being gone the rest of this week (we have plans to spend a lot of time at the pool). 

 Texas! We've lived here 9 months. I can't believe it.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

9 months?! Impossible.

Alissa said...

This pic belongs in a magazine!!! What a lil' stud Quinn is. Too cute. Glad you guys had a nice mini vacay - and how did he get hurt??

Missy said...

!! Texas is just so proud of it's red, white and blue and stars.

This picture is fabulous.