Nov 21, 2012

A few photos & a short film about lunch.

I promise that he's not being raised by a pack of wolves, but the art of using utensils is currently still lost on Q. This is unfortunate for a boy that doesn't especially love dirty hands.

But our lunches together? I really love them & the little conversations we have, even if half of his food seems to always ends up on the floor (which I end up picking up, of course).

Also, I love that I have pretty light in my kitchen. And Q's eyelashes.

    

3 comments:

Jill said...

Using forks and spoons are totally overrated. Food still gets everywhere. And Jude still gets up to wash his hands about 75 times during each meal because he can't handle any type of food touching his skin for longer than 3 seconds.

Jill said...

I'm not sure a fork would work well for his method of dissection. :) Cute boy.

erin said...

i'm just putting it out there, but gunther is a great vacuum.