Nov 8, 2012

We went to a Halloween party.

Hosted by the Linds, & it was really great. I mean, lots of time & effort + fun for all great.

I totally wish I were one of those throw-yourself-into-holidays kind of person. But perhaps given my day-before Halloween birth, & maybe due to an over-saturation of pumpkins growing up (birthday parties often involved mini pumpkin painting, of course), I've just never been super into it. 

Thank goodness for people like Mindy. She made the yummiest food, had Halloween decorations galore (put my single skeleton on my front door to absolute shame) & the kids had an absolute blast. 

I was really happy to have Erin & Suzi there - two of my very best getting to know my new(ish) friends in Texas. 

(Of course, Suzi was the master behind wrangling all of the kids together for a group photo. Not sure I've ever seen anyone better with toddlers than this girl.)
 



3 comments:

Meg said...

That's a serious party! The candy corn paper puffs were my favorite.

My sister has a Halloween birthday + has expressed similar sentiments. Pretty much every birthday party was a costume party for her growing up - and of course, I was jealous!

erin said...

your 85mm is killing me.

Corinne said...

The Lind's alway have epic holiday parties. Fun.