Jan 16, 2013

A Wednesday nap.

Our nap routine is essentially the same with Q as it has been since he was a baby. Stories, songs, hug + kiss & time for a snooze. The only recent additions have been a cozy blanket (his room has been getting so cold!) & his choo choo pillow that my mom made for him last month. He's obsessed with it, of course. 

The sun came out today for what felt like the first time in weeks, so our house was full of lots of natural light. I went to grab Q from his nap & grabbed my camera as I was heading up the stairs. There are few things I love more than a sleepy, bed-headed toddler post nap. 

These photos remind me of this nap he took last fall... (& now I've spent 20 minutes reading through all of my fall '11 archives - oh boy!). Also, flashback: Look at these photos from September '11. Donkey was still looking so lively & Puppy was brand new! 

Quinn has all of a sudden turned into a pre-teen. And I have another baby. Oh my goodness. 

(West played happily this afternoon with his animal friends out in the playroom while I took a few photos.)

No comments: