Oct 1, 2006

17 months and counting.


Mike and I have been married for 17 months. Not quite a year and a half, but worth celebrating nonetheless. I'm happy to say that I'm a much better cook than I was when we first got married. I finally graduated from "Cooking for Dummies" and have moved on to the more respectable cookbooks in my collection. Mike has finally learned that throwing his socks over the railing in the living room does not count as putting them away. I figured out that Mike really loves a hot cookie just out of the oven when he gets home from a long day at work (straight from our freezer, by the way- we make them in huge batches and pull them out when we have a sweet tooth). Mike has learned that messes stress me out and always makes sure that the apartment is clean when I get back from being out of town. We are figuring each other out, and I'm happy to say that the more I get to know Mike, the more I love him. We are the best of friends, and really, quite happy.

1 comment:

k. said...

Tonight I came home and had two cookies and a peanut butter sandwich for dinner. This is the danger of having cookie dough ready to go in the freezer! Oh well. I'll worry about nutrition again tomorrow.