Oct 4, 2006

Hudson's friend

This little boy is so beautiful. Elizabeth sent me this picture late last night, and it made my day when I saw it this morning before I went to work. Mike & I got this monkey for Hudson for his birthday in September, and I am happy to say that the novelty has not worn off. This is the second time that we have caught his affection for his new friend on film, and really, it makes me very proud. :) I've never felt that I was one to give especially thoughtful gifts, so seeing Hudson's apparent love for this monkey is certainly worth bragging about.
It's important to mention that Hudson called me yesterday, all 1 year and 1 month of him! I had called Elizabeth with no answer, and he must have picked up the phone and hit "send". We had a nice conversation for a few minutes and then the line went dead. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

No comments: