Dec 12, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving.... in December!

Finally- some pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to Portland, Oregon to my sister Tara's house. Much overdue, but fun nonetheless. We had such a good trip. I miss everyone already!

Kathryn, Tara, Ellie, Parker, Spencer - the mushroom team (we washed them and popped out the stems. Tara made delicious stuffed mushrooms for appetizers on Thursday)

Spencer

Ellie. She is a girlie as girlie gets.

My sister in-law (married to Patrick) Kera- she is pregnant and so cute.


Harrison, Spencer & Ellie, taking care of the potatoes.


Kera & Patrick


A rare Edwards family picture where everyone is looking at the camera (more or less)


The not-so newlyweds in the Hudson family (Erin & Christopher and Kera & Patrick now have us beat!)



My yummy pumpkin cheesecake. I think it was a hit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that little Ellie looks like you, Kathryn. You look great...
:)