Apr 5, 2007

Shopping Spree... syke.

If I had all the money in the world and could go on a huge shopping spree today instead of keeping my promise to keep the clothing budget this month (bad move on my part), this is what I would buy: Fun new glasses. Pretty skirt. Girlie shirt. New living room rug (to match the yellow house?). Any necklace from Anthropologie. Wrapped top. This season is all about yellow (per The Today Show this morning). I love red shoes (especially with peep toes). Black flats that I should have bought at Nordstrom in Provo a few weeks ago.




And these too, please.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you're on an Anthropologie kick? I love that store! always have. and I too always dream of a massive shopping spree. sticking to budgets is good for you. :)

(yellow is so in. ps. your rug link is actually a shoe.)

k. said...

I fixed it! I get an email every time I get a comment, and my little red light (email) on my blackberry was going off as I was blogging. Thanks for the catch. :) I want those shoes, too! I forgot to add them to the collage, apparently.

k. said...

Oh- and yes- Anthropologie kick. And Nordstrom. I love Nordstrom shoes. I need to prioritize. I think I would say:

1. Rug
2. Necklace
3. Glasses

Missy said...

1. I want the peep toe shoes in the camel color right now. I might even NEED them.
2. I really want some bath towels from Anthrpologie, but made the same promise for our "household" budget.
3. I think we would have way too much fun shopping together. I live minutes away from a brand new Nordstrom Rack (best stuff ever for good prices) and oh, it's tempting.

k. said...

Missy, I LOVE Nordstrom rack. Great shoes, always. I miss Nordstrom, period. The closest one is in Westchester, which is really only accesible (easily) from New Canaan. Sigh.

Have I mentioned that I hate budgets. Grr. I want to go shopping. Now.