Jun 4, 2007

flip-flop.


I love flip flops. I especially love Reef flip flops. I really like thicker flip flops, especially in the city where there are all sorts of things to poke at my feet, and the wider straps help me to avoid the blisters that always seem to come with the sometimes-unavoidable long walks. My friend Missy had a picture of the Zebra Reef's on her blog & I knew I had to have them. But- I saw the leopard print, and I thought that maybe I had to have those more. So I ordered them. They came on Saturday. I LOVE them. But. I still want the Zebra print. I need to practice discipline to avoid flip flop gluttony. But really- how cute. Thanks for the tip, Missy. I'll have happy {and cute} feet.

5 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

Oooo! I want the Zebra flip flops! I also like the leapord but I wear more black and white. I wonder if Nordstrom has these? I could pick them up before I came to New York! I have dark pink Reefs and I love them!

Jan said...

Oh, you are so funny. I got a catalogue the other day with darling flip flops in it, and I almost sent you the link, but I restrained myself. Tell Mike I'm wearing my Reefs, non stop. I love them! Vineyard Vines has fun ones too.

k. said...

Uh oh. Now I might be worried. They might be too big. I'm not sure. I tried them on again. I always wear a 7 in Reefs, and these are... bigger than my others.

Any other girls in our family wear 7's? Kera's feet are about my size I think, but I need someone with slightly larger feet. Or maybe I will keep them. I don't know.

Patrick&Kera said...

oh shoot... my feets are 6 1/2 - 7 depending on the shoe . . .
can you return them?
Flip flops are like water in this family. Basically a need.

Tara Edwards said...

Me! Me! I wear a 7 1/2! Me! Me!