Jun 26, 2007

Hot.

Forecast for NYC today- 92 degrees with 86% humidity. Direct quote from the weather man this morning: "Like a sauna." Lovely. I'm wearing a dress and sandals {doing my best to stay in line with business casual- & I'm wearing my new gold belt, by the way, with gold sandals- I think they are cute}. I took a cab to my office this morning instead of walking 8 minutes from the train. The dispatcher thought I was crazy- he said, "You realize it's right down the road, right?" Yup. :) I stopped typing on my blackberry on the train platform this morning because I was starting to sweat from the exertion. I hate humidity. Can't wait to be at the lake {can you tell that I am excited?}!! Below- pictures of almost all {except Cameron} of my nieces & nephews at the lake last week. Can't wait to see them {and can't wait to meet Haidyn, soon, I hope}.

7 comments:

Missy said...

Is it a hip slung belt? Like are you wearing it lower on your hips?

The nephew holding the other nephew with striped pj's on - he looks exactly like your husband (from what I can tell).

k. said...

It's a skinny high-waist belt. Not bad for $7 (and cute with dresses or flowy tops).

Parker & Mike? Hmm... We'll have to take a side by side shot next week. :)

Elizabeth said...

WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!
Only today and 3 more full days... the kids are really excited and Hudson keeps asking when you are here..

Jennifer said...

I think you should throw your blackberry in the lake while you're there. I'm thinking about tossing Ryan's in the ocean when we go east next month.

He'd die. It'd be like losing an appendage or something.

Damn that modern day technology.

k. said...

I agree with Ryan, Jen. I would die. It WOULD be like using an arm. I'm very, VERY nervous about not having it at the lake next week.

It's a sickness. I know.

Rae said...

I hope you don't get affected by the power outage! (You're the only person I know on the UES, so I had to let you know I was thinking of you!)

Elizabeth said...

As dictacted to Me By Elizabeth Kate Edwards


I am wearing mascara like in your picture. I cant wait to see you and mike. I am excited to dance at the cabin and show you my dance from my dance class. See you at the cabin.