Oct 30, 2007

It's also...

Our 2 1/2 year anniversary. I prefer to focus on that. I have a great husband. He made me Croissant French Toast this morning. It was absolutely lovely. I'll have to tell you all about it tomorrow. As for now I'm exhausted, not to mention the fact that my belly is full of a great breakfast, tiramasu from a lunch meeting out today {they insisted on ordering me a dessert for my birthday}, a huge chocolate cupcake that my friend at work was kind enough to bring me {with a candle on top}, a large Italian dinner & half a piece of cheesecake. Oh man.

Good thing I went to a yoga class this morning... As if that will even make a dent in the chubbiness that has accumulated today...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Kathryn!

You should have let your blogging friends know it was your birthday. I hope you had a great day. You also should have bought yourself something at Anthropologie. It is your birthday afterall.

k. said...

Thanks Jen. See post above. :)

I DID go to Anthropologie with that exact intention last night before dinner- and you know what? I couldn't find a thing. Seriously. Not even a pair of earrings (my goal). So- I went right next door to JCrew and bought a pair of their moccassin (sp?) slippers. They're my favorite (I destroyed my old pair from over use). A good birthday gift to myself to soothe my tired, old feet.