Jan 6, 2008

Central Park.

I love my backyard. I love the diversity of people... & the diversity of dogs. I love that I can wander around for hours, until my numb toes force me to go home. I love that I saw an elderly couple today {as in, probably in their 80's} full on making out. I love the crazy roller skaters, seeing couples in love strolling along, the musicians, & people watching in general. I love park benches & lightposts, in particular. Some day, I think I'd like my name on one- preferably with something nice engraved on it.













10 comments:

Jan said...

Nice! Love the Converse too - What color are they?

suz said...

WOW! Good photographers run in your family! I love the photos.

Heidi said...

THat park bench thing reminds me of Notting Hill- "For June, who loved this garden. From Joseph, who always sat beside her."

k. said...

Mom, my converse are grey. Sorry for all the black & white's. It was a grey day.

Missy said...

Really great photos Kathryn. They look professional.

Elizabeth said...

So Pretty I love black and White Pictures. you do have a great backyard.

Jennifer said...

You really are lucky to live in NYC.

Kellie said...

Love the photos! I'm so happy you'll I'll have a friend like you in NY when I move away - checking your blog will make me feel like I'm still in NYC...

Unknown said...

cool new shoes. you're rockin'.

I LOVE cities. I could people watch all day long (on a park bench).

Kera said...

Patrick was telling me how great you pix were. He needs to voice opinions more often, because when they are about you they are always good.