May 29, 2008

Fancy.



It's only 9:32am & I've already had three people at work tell me that my hair looks fancy today. Amazing what happens when I actually use a hair dryer as I should in the morning.

For some reason, the most appropriate corresponding image that came to mind was Jane Jetson. Her hair was always so flawless {albeit animated}. I really loved that show. I wanted to be just like Judy someday, & couldn't wait until I could fly around in my own little space craft- & I really loved the machine that brushed George's teeth for him. I was telling Mike that yesterday that I really hate to brush my teeth. I love the feeling, but I get so impatient. Sigh.

2 comments:

Missy said...

This is me! I love brushing my teeth, but once I start I am so impatient and try to go really fast.

Tara Edwards said...

She was always flawless because she had a live in Robot maid that did everything for her! I'd be flawless too!