May 29, 2008

Good news.



God expects you to have enough faith & determination & enough trust in Him to keep moving, keep living, keep rejoicing. In fact, He expects you not simply to face the future {that sounds pretty grim & stoic}; He expects you to embrace & shape your future - to love & rejoice in it & delight in your opportunities. God is anxiously waiting for the chance to answer your prayers & fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can't if you don't pray, & He can't if you don't dream. In short, He can't if you don't believe.

Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

{via Mormon in Manhattan}

7 comments:

Jan said...

Wow - I'm going to copy that quote and put it on my computer to see each and every day.....I love it!

suz said...

I LOVE that!

Lindsey said...

Love it. Adding it to my inspirational notebook.

Missy said...

Love it. I might add it to my blog too.

Unknown said...

He's spoken in our ward and stake recently and I LOVE him as a speaker (and leader!). This is uplifting.

Kera said...

loved it.

Tara Edwards said...

Great Quote to live by.