Jun 20, 2008

Favorites of the week.

Davines shampoo & conditioner. Smells yummy & is great for my dry summer (& color-treated) hair.
.
Pears. I don't love to eat a lot of fruit (I'm trying), but I love pears. I've been ordering one every day with my lunch & eating it with my breakfast the next morning. I love, love pears.

Forever 21. I found this cute top last night when I had some time to kill around Union Square. The store requires some digging, but you can't beat $19 for a fun top (looks much cuter in person, FYI). I think I'm a convert.

I'm a Coke lover & Pepsi hater (especially diet Pepsi- gross), but Diest Pepsi with Cherry = perfection. Too bad I have to quit. Today. I promise. Or maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kera said...

oh how i will miss san Francisco's forever 21. such a gold-mine at needed times.

dad said...

Talking Rain. Zero calories. (Bob DeSoto is my hero).