Jun 1, 2008

Great Lawn.



.
I think that Sundays @ the park are a certifiable weekly tradition now. 4pm, on the east side of the Great Lawn {just south of the baseball fields}, with friends & food. Anyone can {& should} come. It's just a perfect Sunday afternoon thing to do. Mike brings his lacrosse sticks, we pick a good spot in the shade & I think a good time is had by all. Yesterday was picture-perfect. 80 degrees & breezy. Claritin did the job & I was able to stay for hours. I made yummy cookies, too.
.
PS- Thanks for the quilt, mom. It's gotten a lot of use over the last 7 {yikes!} years.

5 comments:

suz said...

I have a yummy cookie recipe too. It is basically chocolate chip cookies with oats, rice crispies, and coconut. They are really good!

Jan said...

Share it!!!! (The recipe, that is)
Sounds like a relaxing and wonderful afternoon. I'm glad you're establishing the tradition.....Friends and good eats combine to make for a marvelous time...always.

k. said...

Share your recipe!

Kera said...

looks fun! those cookies look like a tasty treat.

Joanna said...

Get the 50mm Canon lens! It's the best bang for your buck (and my photography "teacher" said so last night, too!) Love it. Only $80.