Dec 16, 2008

(Still trying) Great camera seeking new home.

Canon Rebel XTi, 6 months old, well loved & always taken care of
.
with

18-55 IS Canon lens + 55-250 IS Canon lens + a great Canon bag, manuals, etc.

** tell your friends / email me if interested - khwhiting (at) yahoo (dot) com **

My friend Jill always tells me about parrot disease (I'm clearly a victim), where you're always looking for something new & shiny. I found something new & shiny that I would like purchase, so I'm hoping to sell my Rebel (which I've loved). That's the story.

10 comments:

suz said...

Do tell, what did you find that was new and shiny????

k. said...

Just a camera upgrade. :) Not literally SHINY, but diamonds are not in the budget this year!

Lizzie said...

I want. I need. I wish.

Maybe you should mention this to my Santa at work today :) But don't tell him I said so ...

Want to do lunch soon?

Jill said...

i like shiny things too. :)

laurel said...

Oh Kathryn I want to buy this from you! But I can't get it yet. Hoping for my birthday later in the year. Bummer economy and pathetic bonuses :(

C & E Hudson said...

I have some one,, I am pretty sure,,, let me know what you want for it.

email me

emily said...

What are you upgrading to? LUCKY LUCKY girl you are...

Unknown said...

Have you thought about trading it in to a camera store (or at least seeing what you could get for it...)??

Marcus Lane said...

how much are you asking? I am looking for a new one for my xmas present

k. said...

The camera stores are sort of a joke, Kelli. I tried - they'll give me about 1/4th of what I paid for it (and then jack up the price again to re-sell).

Marcus - send me an email (kwhiting@silverpointcapital.com) and I'll let you know what I'm asking...