Jan 10, 2009

Gimme, gimme (please).


My brown flats recently succumbed to the vicious streets of NYC & went to shoe heaven (after making several trips to the shoe doctor to be revived, albeit briefly - we enjoyed the extra time that we had together). With all the walking that we do in Manhattan, my favorite shoes just don't last as long as I'd love them to. Boo.
.
Luckily.
.
These are darling. I love them, & they'd serve as an excellent replacement. In brown, & in green. I can't do navy, because I think navy is just sort of an annoying color sometimes (Mike calls it ambiguous) & it would be too impossible to match with anything. But brown & green (or I guess if I'm being reasonable & responsible - just brown)? Yes, please.
.
via here

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are fun- I hope you can get them!

Jan said...

VERY cute - I like the word ambiguous....I would agree. I was in Nordstrom last night and saw LOTS of shoes you would like...Our store is pathetic, but there still were many lovelies there you would have had a hard time resisting. I think you might do your "going to work" walking in something tough and save the cute shoes for shorter hauls...but would that work?

Julia said...

they are so cute. You would be surprised at how many things you could pare with the green (always goes with black). But I can never get those kinds of shoes to stay on my feet. What is the secret?

Jennifer said...

I recently read about the "new" must have flat--TB flats are so last year, I guess. I can't remember the name of them though...gimme a second...

Jennifer said...

Ruby & Bloom--Nordstrom carries them.

Missy said...

I saw these on the coterie. loved the green especially.

k. said...

Ooh Jen, like these?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3021148?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=ruby+and+bloom+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

Cute. I like them. They are definitely less expensive than TB's, but I'm not throwing mine away yet. Even if they are so last year.

Jennifer said...

Absolutely do not throw your TB flats out! Whoever said they were "out" can hold on for a minute.

Elizabeth said...

So I am a looser. I totally was staring at the picture before I read the blog and was trying to figure out what the statues were.

Kera said...

cute! I am in love with the green ones.