Feb 4, 2009

Shralp!

Ten days after returning from my last trip to UT (New Years weekend) I booked my next trip to UT (last week in February). I couldn't take it. The seductive siren song of snowy slopes, sober sporting events, and socks with sandals (wow, that was a tough alliterative list to complete) was too great to resist. But today my fellow Jersey survivor Ryan Newman sent me a link for this:

Who knew that all this time, snowboarding missed me too?! So much so that it's coming to New York and slumming it by crashing on its stoner buddy's couch in the East Village.

I hope snowboarding's stay doesn't make it go all emo and weird... you know how the East Village can be, what with its granola hipsters and slacker-chic comfort food vending machines...

3 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

Hey, does this Ryan Newman live in CA now?? I think he and his wife are in my ward.

Oh, and in response to your post: cool. :)

king henry for life!

emily said...

Let's hope there is snow left last week in Feb. It's been awfully warm! :)

erin said...

i bet the ny skiers are all up in arms about these hippie borders hogging up the city slopes.