Jul 2, 2009

Macaron Café.

Friend Jenn introduced me to Macaron Café this week. We went for lunch & I quickly fell in love with the quaint little French shop that sells not only fantastic macaroons (spelling varies, right?), but also wonderful soups, sandwiches & salads. I chose the Croque-Monsieur + a nutella and a raspberry macaroon. Nothing disappointed, although I was certain it would be good when I realized that every single person working there was French.

The Garment District isn't a neighborhood that I often frequent, but the good news is that it's only a short walk to Bryan Park & we enjoyed our lunch under the shade of a beautiful tree. I think it was worth the short trip from the Upper East Side.

Macaron Café
161 West 36th Street

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Nutella and raspberry? yum.

Jill said...

that sandwich looks divine.

Abbie said...

k, K, i need foodie recommendations. we're going to be there this weekend. we won't have babies, so we can pull the stroller unfreindly places. so, if you can rock my world with a good list of places you love (possible in the east village, but certainly not necessary), i will love you forever.

abbietastic@gmail

thanks in advance.