Nov 12, 2009

Fox Henry.

From the park, on Wednesday. 

You should have seen Fox dancing to the sax. And then to the bluegrass band that was playing down the walk. And then to the other sax player down by Bethesda Fountain (it was a big day for music in the park). This boy has got some moves, & it was fun to see him run (& climb) around the park. He would have taken a bath in Bethesda had we let him.

And his outfit? He's wearing a cardigan. Mama Burton should be a toddler stylist. I love it. I tried to get Mike to wear one (a cardigan, not a toddler) last year when they were getting trendy again, & he just wouldn't despite my very best efforts. Fox is clearly a fashion-forward little boy.

We have a special place in our hearts for the Burton family. Of course, there's the blood relation on Mike's side, but I'm pretty sure Erin & I were friends in the pre-existence.





















9 comments:

Mike said...

Big ups to FB for looking GQ with the rakish scarf

ellen said...

Great photos! Your friend/cousin must love them!

Jan said...

How could you choose a favorite?

erin said...

my christmas card this year will read, "merry christmas. for burton family updates, go to mikeandkathryn.blogspot.com," since i clearly don't have my act together lately. can't thank you enough for these pictures. love, love them. xo.

mb said...

so cute! I LOVE the scarf. I also tried to get scott to wear a cardigan last year...and this year, but he flat out refused. silly, I think.

I like the ones in the leaves. so cute

Missy said...

It's like he is the Sartorialist for kids. Sartorialist Manhattan Fox. Or a Stella McCartney for GAP baby. Am I taking it too far? He's stylish. And these photos are perfect. Completely.

Jill said...

fox is one cute kid, you can't deny that. and is he wearing skinny jeans? yes, i think he is. so stylin'.

Kera said...

love the scarf.

Jill said...

these pictures are so great K. and when did Fox turn 15? he looks so grown-up. i love his ensemble erin.