Dec 9, 2009

Rockefeller Center.

My polaroid came to Rockefeller Center last week & I took some photos with it. Unfortunately, I don't really like most of them. The close up of the lights in the trees? What was I thinking? Polaroids don't do detail, nor do they do the tree any justice (although I'll disagree with Al Roker saying it's the best tree ever. It's not. It looks a little mangy). But at just over $2 a pop, you'd better believe I'm doing something with these little instant prints (& that something is posting them on the blog).





3 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm glad that you did something with these and decided to share. Polaroids are always fun! Oh my goodness, have you heard of the Fujifilm Instax Mini (http://www.fujifilm.com/products/instant_photo/cameras/instax_mini_7/)?! The pictures are supposedly much sharper and clearer than Polaroids. And I believe that the film is quite a bit cheaper as well. I really, really want one.

k. said...

Morgan, I've seen that (& it looks so fun!), but people like Polaroid because it has such a distinctive style / coloring. I wouldn't get that Fuji as a replacement for my polaroid, per se, but it would be fun to have. :)

Rhianne said...

I'm really glad you posted them, I love the first one :) I don't comment very often but I love your blog and photos :)