Jul 26, 2010

This is what our trip to San Diego looked like.


Pier exploration & boardwalk-walking on Pacific + Mission Beach. For several hours. Alone (Mike was in meetings, & they ran long). I'm ashamed to say that my legs were SO. SORE. the next day. From walking. Which I do every single day, no matter where I go. ?!?! I'm clearly falling apart.









For the record, Mike orders his fries from In n' Out animal style. I typically eat 4, & then I want to throw up.




La Jolla sunset & dinner at George's. Wearing a shirt that apparently makes me look like a giant rose bush.












Coronado + almost 32 weeks.





And that's it from San Diego. Back to life in New York (where for the record, it was a beautiful & crisp 84˚ today). Happy things are happening this week! Shake Shack on the Upper East Side opens! Baby Boy finds out if his soon-to-be friend Baby Mackay is a new best friend or a future eternal companion! I have a fridge full of fresh groceries from Target (!!) & Costco. I fully intend on hanging up all of my frames. Happy times, see?

5 comments:

Heather said...

This post officially made me homesick!

What a FUN trip!

Oh, and where did you get that striped shirt? Really...I need to know because I need to own it.

k. said...

It was, Heather! So fun. :)

The shirt is from Polarn O. Pyrets Mama line. I've ordered a few things from it & have really loved it + the quality. And this shirt is on sale now!

http://www.polarnopyretusa.com/index/page/product/product_id/961/category_id/14/category_chain/1,14/product_name/BLOCK+STRIPE+MATERNITY+TUNIC

erin said...

this post (the last paragraph) made me also officially homesick. groceries from target??

and yes, that shirt is bueno.

Lindsey said...

I didn't know POP had a maternity line? Cool.

Great pics, as always.

Missy said...

you can't beat hotel del right? it's so big and beautiful right on the sand.

love the la jolla cove sunset pic.