Sep 14, 2010

Let's recap.

Because my days are mostly interesting, happy & good because of the little things, & not necessarily massive events.



* Frozen hot chocolates with friend Amy @ Serendipity last week * Stairs like these are becoming a bit daunting, but I credit them in part for having a healthy pregnancy * Mike & I had lunch in Tribeca in the middle of his work day * Will & I got to hang out for a few hours Friday morning (he's a whiz on the iPhone & likes to have dance parties with me) *



* One of Baby Boy's lovely gifts from my shower on Saturday (thanks, Kelsey - he's perfect), sitting with a few of his other new friends in the nursery * Subway-riding with my buddy Wyatt on the way home from our adventure to Red Hook (Brooklyn) yesterday where we ate Banana Cream Pie & Caramel Salted Brownies from Baked * Baby Boy's sharp new tie that he'll wear for his blessing * The view from our roof on 9 / 11 *  



* PB&J cupcake from Tribeca Treats * The lovely little owl rattle that friend Corinne made (!) for Baby Boy - I'm obsessed * Our hospital date on Saturday night (all is well) + my contractions & BB's perfect heartbeat * Virtual shopping with friend Erin (I miss her) *

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

so fun, kathryn. such a good recap of all the small things that make up our weeks...

wow, i can't believe you could have baby boy ANY DAY. You'll have him while in the USA. Amazing!

This anticipation period is a time i have never forgotten and remember fondly.

erin said...

Is it sacrilegious to bear my testimony about the iPhone? Miss you too.

Anonymous said...

I love that 9/11 photo.

dad said...

I was on the opposite coast on 911 - SFO. Out there havin' fun in the warm California sun.

Missy said...

that owl is so cute.

can I be on the text list for when this baby boy is about to come?? how are you?!