Jun 18, 2011

From St. Thomas.

Quinn hated the water on the first day. Hated the sand. Probably hated all of the noise, too because he was a little bit of a sad beach baby on day number one. But the next day was different, & once Grandma got a hold of him for a few minutes & spent some serious time acclimating him, he was the happiest of beach babies - albeit with sand in all sorts of uncomfortable places. But really, I think that St. Thomas soothed him. He was a mostly-perfect baby all week long, loved playing in the water, perfected his sitting up skills on the sand, took record-breaking naps every day & never got sunburned. Victory. 

A few Instax photos from our trip. I solemnly swear to post my digital photos... before the end of summer. I'm only half kidding.

(And yes - Q wore the same hat every single day, thanks to Mike informing me that his 2nd option looked like a girl's hat. Sigh.)






1 comment:

Whitney said...

Bless our husbands, don't you just love their style input in the way we dress our boys? We too however, absolutely love that hat!

I was hoping these were all the photos from your big fancy camera, please tell me there's more! But they of course are still so so cute.

ps. Happy first Father's Day Mike! Big day!