Aug 31, 2012

Climbing.

There are a lot of things that have kept us away from the park for the past couple of weeks - just being busy (errands, errands, errands), the heat (although it hasn't been nearly as bad as last summer), the lure of the pool, & a little something called West Nile Virus (living across the street from a lake isn't always a good thing, & frequent community alerts advising us to wear long sleeves & pants while also staying inside past dusk don't make me feel any better). 

So when we went out to dinner last weekend, Q was so happy to just climb & run freely. And to be with his dad. Clearly.

I cannot wait for November. Winter in Texas is heaven. Until then, we're still in full summer mode around here. I bought a pair of jeans yesterday - at 9 months pregnant I might add - that I'm certain I won't put on until Thanksgiving, but a girl can have desperate dreams sometimes (about the speed of post-partum body recovery & weather, apparently).

No comments: