Sep 18, 2012

Q & Ella at the park.

I guess it wasn't entirely truthful when I said that fall was in the air everywhere but Texas. Because really, the last few days have been really beautiful - & temperatures in the low 80's mean that people are leaving their houses & heading outside to the park. It's really, really lovely & I'm remembering why I love fall / winter here. 

Ella & Quinn (with Grace, too - she was off being five) played at the park yesterday afternoon & had a really happy time, especially since no one fell off of the ramp (aka the death trap), & Grace only got a few fire ant bites (it could have been worse?). 

Seeing these little people run! run! run! makes me so happy. 

(Except when they finish off the afternoon by running through a likely-infested-with-West-Nile-Virus mud puddle, splash their hands in it while staring at you & laughing & then proceed to put those hands IN THEIR MOUTH. Quinn!!!!!)
 

No comments: