Sep 18, 2012

Quinn's Nursery (because he's a baby for just a little bit longer).

My mom & I took Quinn to the zoo today & I'm fairly certain that he learned 27 new words throughout the day.

HE'S GROWING UP BEFORE MY VERY EYES. 

Seriously! 

I referred to his room as his nursery the other day & Mike said How long can we call it that? 

Until we have another one! I mean, another room with a real, live baby in it! So - until Little Brother says hello, here is Q's nursery*. I suddenly felt the need to document it in all its simplistic sweetness**. 

(We like simple.)

* Q isn't quite ready for a toddler bed, so I am currently the owner of two almost-occupied cribs! Two! Deep breaths.
** I shot these photos on different days, in different light, which means that there are differences in the photos (sheets, light, etc). I'm working really hard on just letting that go right now.

4 comments:

Meg said...

I love this! I've seen so many snapshots of his nursery - the chair sometimes, the bookshelves sometimes - it was fun to see how the room was laid out. It looks happy & peaceful & the perfect little (big!) room for a little (big!) boy to grow up in.

Missy said...

Oh I love seeing this one it its entirety too. Snippets just never do it justice. And I love the homage to both boys place of birth in their room. What good vibes you have going on in their homes. Clearly Q loves his. And good choice on two cribs, I kept Coco in hers til she was 3 1/2, she loved it:)

erin said...

he looks so big in that picture while he's lying on his back in his crib. i love, love, love his nursery. it's happy. and now i'm really mad that i can't see your whole home finished right now.

Jill said...

I love seeing every angle & detail of the room. You are one smart mama to keep Q in a crib and not rush that. Seriously. Good move.