Dec 14, 2012

Across the street.

I dropped Quinn & West off at the kid's center at the gym the other day. I handed over a coat for Quinn & said, Just in case they go outside. The woman replied, Oh no! It's way too cold. Parents would be upset if we took them out. 

Um. It was 60˚.

But really, we've become absolutely soft when it comes to the temperature, & I've often found myself saying, Too cold!! when Q asks to go to the park & it's cooler than your average spring day.  I mean, this is the boy who lived in a bear suit & was carried around outside in frigid temperatures for this first 6 months of his life. Like I said - soft.

I like Texas winters, but I'm still not used to it - & really, it's sort of hard for things to feel holiday-ish when it's just still so warm & I'm doing my Christmas shopping in flip flops. Q was running around the Christmas tree at Market Street last week in shorts & a tshirt. At 7pm. So strange.

Photos - from the park the other day. Practicing his climbing & balance beam skills in shorts & a flannel (& as I recall, he was over dressed).





1 comment:

Judy said...

What a little man Quinn is! There's something about these photos...he looks so much older! LOVE the TOMS on him, too.