Dec 11, 2012

Spincaster Park.

We go to Spincaster Park when we're in the mood for an extra walk or West is needing a nap. We walk through our neighborhood, down a little walking path & then come out into another neighborhood. It's a cute little park that is always fairly quiet. Q likes the teeter totter the very best. 

The two slides there are big - really tall, twisty & both have a little kick at the bottom that shoots you out & always makes Q's eyes get really big. He doesn't quite have the courage to go down it more than once on any given day, & that's with some help, but he's getting more & more confident every time we go. 

I took the last photo right before he decided to dive down the slide head first. I was talking to Suzi on my phone (the shame) & taking photos at the same time (a talent, really). Luckily, the nanny standing next to me swooped in & saved my child before he face planted in the dirt. Thanks, nanny. 
 

No comments: