Apr 1, 2013

Bluebonnets (It's April!).

We met the Cannons at the park near our house Saturday morning so that we could snap some photos in the flowers. When we got there, it was grey, humid and blowy (goodbye, cute hair). It started raining a few minutes later. We ran for shelter, and when it finally let up, we had bright bright sunshine (no good for photos). We had less than ideal conditions (so many camera adjustments) combined with extra squirmy littles (be fast!!) and a sleepy baby that needed a nap (be extra fast!), but that's okay. Welcome to our reality, imperfect photos included. 

I love that Quinn (not on purpose) matched Ella and Grace. He looks like he could be the 5th Cannon child, although I'd prefer that he be related by marriage someday and not sibling-ship. 










The bright sun came out just as Quinn had reached the very, very end of his cooperation rope and I realized that my shirt was unbuttoned basically all the way to my bellybutton for who-knows-how-long. Awesome. 

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Bumbo in the bluebonnets. Love it!

ellen said...

have you heard of this book? it reminded me of you. :)

http://www.simpleasthatblog.com/2013/03/my-mom-snaps-giveaway-review.html

BTO said...

I love all the photos! You always have the prettiest photos. What were you and mike doing in the bluebonnets that your shirt was unbuttoned... I love the last photo, west is saying 'oh, my famiy, they are crazy'