Nov 13, 2013

From October, in November.

So today, Quinn patted my belly and said, Mom! There's a baby! There's a baby! I mean, I guess his preschool teacher had a baby so maybe he's got it on the brain, but I also feel like maybe I should be snacking on M&M's a little less often. Few things are as humbling as the honesty from a toddler. 

A few minutes later he asked, Where's mom's penis?! I explained to him that I didn't have one and he said, Just daddies. Yup. There's a lot of penis talk around these parts. 

West has been a disaster the past 24 hours and I feel like I've lost all control as a decent mother, but I know that these days pass quickly. And besides, a good night's rest cures most things. Luckily, I anticipate getting one again in 2020. 

Thoroughly unrelated photos. 

No comments: