Jan 28, 2007

If I Had a List.



As I was packing for Connecticut yesterday, I realized that there are quite a few things that I feel like I need. Not need in a live-or-die kind of way, but need in a comfortable & put together kind of way. I don't consider myself to be terribly high maintenance, but if I had a list of my not so necessary necessities, it would include the following:

  1. MAC Studio Fix. Use it with a brush for light coverage, or use a sponge to cover things that should be hidden.
  2. Banana Republic Rosewood perfume. I'm not a big perfume girl, but this is really subtle. I don't feel like I'm wearing a bouquet of flowers when I wear it.
  3. Bed Head hair stick (a wax) and ghd sea spray. The way keeps the fly-aways down and the salt water (literally) gives my hair a beachy texture without leaving Manhattan.
  4. Secret Platinum. No one wants to be smelly.
  5. Le Couvent hand cream. It is made with honey & Shea butter. I love it.
  6. My eyelash curler.
  7. Bobbi Brown shimmer brick. It's not blush & it certainly isn't glitter. It just makes me look "happy".
  8. Bliss pore perfecting scrub. I use it a few times a week and it keep my skin feeling great.
  9. MAC Zoom Lash ($9 and it's great)
  10. Biolage Shampoo & Conditioner
  11. Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray
  12. Cetaphil Cleanser
  13. MAC Lip Glass (in clear- it dresses you up in 2 seconds)

No comments: